Tulle (I used red and white)
Ribbon (I used red and green)
- With your wire cutters cut 5 pieces of wire at 11 inches each
- Get one peice of wire and make a circle shape
- Twist the ends together to hold the circle shape
- With your pliars clamp the ends to secure
This is what it will look like with all 16 pieces of tulle.
- With your fingers clamp the wire together like the picture shows.
- With your fingers twist the wire around 5-6 times
- It will look like this
Repeat steps 5-7 four more times to make 5 Christmas ornaments.
Just add a bow and you are all done.