Easter Egg Tutu Wreath
You may remember our blog post Christmas Ornament Tutu Wreaths Tutorial. This is very similar to that post. ENJOY and BE CREATIVE!
Easter (styrofoam) Eggs
Glue Gun & Glue Sticks
Tutu Wreath Tutorial
1. Cut wire with wire cutters at 40" and form into circle shape.
2. Close the circle by twisting the wires together to make a wire wreath.
3. Cut your tulle at 8" long
If you're using by the yard tulle it will be 8" long x 6" wide.
Pick any color tulle you want. I used Yellow, Lime, Orange, Pink, and Turquoise.
You will need about 150 strands of tulle.
4. Grab your tulle by threes
5. Line your tulle up
6. Tie all three strands of tulle in a double knot around your wire.
7. Continue until you finish 50 or so knots.
8. Tie a long piece of tulle around the top of your Tutu Wreath to hang it up.