You are probably thinking "What the heck is this". This is a cake I made for a group of ladies who do Yoga and also clean the Yoga studio. They wanted a yoga cleaning cake so they got a yoga cleaning cake :)
3 yoga poses along with a fondant mop and spill, fondant broom, fondant duster, fondant dustpan and a pile of dirt, and a fondant vacuum cleaner.
The handles on the broom, mop, and duster are spaghetti noodles :)
This cake is a remake of a cake that I made a few years ago.
Here is the link of my first beach babe cake. It was a 3 tier cake for my grandmothers birthday.
This 2 tier beach babe cake was for a friends mother. I think it's adorable and am so happy that this cake was a hit at the party. This time instead of making chocolate sea shells and starfishes I made them out of fondant.
The top layer is covered in buttercream and then the buttercream is covered in crushed graham crackers. The bottome tier is covered in white fondant with blue food coloring/vodka mixture painted on vertical.
Halloween season is almost over! That means tutorials are coming soon :) I have lots of great things to come, including a new look for this page. Oh, did you notice we are no longer a blogspot.com anymore?
The adorable Mickey Mouse Cupcake Toppers, Mickey Mouse Birthday Banner, Mickey Mouse Invitations, Birthday Signs, Table Cards, and food labels can be purchased at Totful Memories on Etsy.
I had a wonderful expierence with Totful Memories and am very satisfied with how everything turned out. I love love the birthday invitations....
Thank you Totful Memories for making Jaxson's Mickey Mouse Party extra great!
1. Mickey Mouse Table Decorations: 3 styrofoam balls glued together as Mickey's Head, Painted black, Glued to ribbon covered wooden dowel, placed in another styrofoam ball inside Mickey Mouse Party Cup and fill up cup with M&M's.
2. Close-up of Mickey Mouse Cake/Goodies Table
3. Mickey Mouse Food Labels: Same step as #1 but place at the bottom of your chip bowl (or anywhere else). Glue "Chips" label to ribbon covered dowel.
4. Large Mickey Mouse Table Centerpiece
5. Food Table and food labels: Hot Dogs, Buns, Chips, Relish, Mustard etc..
6. Welcome sign: Welcome to Jaxson's Clubhouse
7. Mickey Mouse Goody Bags: Included all things Mickey Mouse. Mickey Mouse pencil, tablet to draw/write in, Mickey Candy, Suckers, Bouncy Ball etc..